- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We will collect the following personal information, and any other information which enables us to provide you with our services, from you:
3.1. [name, a user name, gender, date of birth];
3.2. [e-mail address, postal address, telephone number]; and
3.3. [credit card number and expiry date].
- Although it is not compulsory to give us such information, if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services the Site has to offer.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
- We will use the information collected from you in order to :
- 5.1. [administer your accounts with us];
- 5.2. [process orders or applications submitted by you];
- 5.3. [send you information about our products and services];.
- 5.4. [verify your identity];
- 5.5. [carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site];
- 5.6. [to obtain your views or comments on the services we provide];
- 5.7. [help us plan other promotional activity]; and
- 5.8. [carry out any other actions or measures which help us improve the content and functionality of the services we provide, better understand our customers, or improve our services].
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- In order for the services offered on this Site to be provided we provide some necessary details about you to third party service provides including, without limitation, home repair services providers, and other business partners of ours. We inform you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site. Please note that certain services may be unavailable if you do not want to disclose the personal information you are asked for.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- In addition, we may pass your information onto one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED FROM YOUR COMPUTER
- When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect demographic information for aggregation purposes.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- 12.1. [so that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site]; and
- 12.2. [to track how our site is used and to improve and update our content].
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- From time to time we may send you information about our goods and services which we think may be of interest to you.
- You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, as mentioned above, we may pass your information onto one of our business partners or to other selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
CHANGES TO YOUR DETAILS
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF FORUMS OR CHAT ROOMS
- The Site may from time to time include chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/ or news groups on which you can post information. Any information that you post in these areas becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal details as part of that information.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF HONG KONG
- If you use our services while you are outside Hong Kong, your information may be transferred outside Hong Kong in order to provide you with those services.
- We may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our services (for example automatically detect the address requiring home services). Please keep in mind that we may provide the address(es) you provide to third parties that provide home services.
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com.